Spongebob cake topper

I have been a little pre-occupied recently. My son has just had his 5th birthday and I had a few of his friends over on his birthday and then a massive party the following day.  It's taken me all this time to get over it and clean the house!

Anyway, I just wanted to show you my first attempt at a spongebob squarepants cake topper for his cake (he had asked for a Spongebob themed cake).

I made this over a couple of evenings, I could have done it in one sitting but it's near impossible when there is a little one to look after!

Well, enough babbling, here it is.  My first Spongebob cake topper! Oh, I also made Patrick, but I forgot to take a picture of it!


I know I should have done his eyes properly but I was soooo tired :(

Even so, I think it is a great first attempt!