The boys are running for fun, but for a reason

We are taking part in the Color Run this year. We wanted to do it last year but didn't get our applications in time.

Some of you may be wondering what the Color Run is, it is a 5km run where every 1km a coloured powdered dye is thrown over you.  So whilst you start the race in white, you finish the 5km covered in various bright colours.

My boys are young (6 years and 3 years old). They are so excited to be taking part. They have been practising running.  Joshua (my 6 year old) even beat me on the treadmill recently, running for 30mins...whilst I only managed 27 mins!.  (note to self, tell everyone I did that on purpose!)


These little fellas managed 2.95miles!
Our Color Run outfits!



Joshua ran for 30 mins! Run Forest!

Here are a few pictures of the boys practising, I'm so proud of them.  We are even fundraising for a local charity. So, if you think they are doing an amazing thing, please dig deep and sponsor them and their little feet!

https://www.justgiving.com/Joshua-Zain5kmcolorun