Costumes from Fun Warehouse - Review


Image result for funwarehouse.co.uk logo

Dressing up is a natural and exciting part of growing up.  Kids love going to parties dressed as their favourite characters, or even messing around at home pretending to be Superman, Batman or a Princess!

Why should that feeling be any different when we become adults?  Well it shouldn't, we are all big kids inside! So we were delighted to test out some adult Halloween costumes from Fun Warehouse .


Fun Warehouse have a great selection of affordable costumes.  This is paramount when there are so many parties (for adults and children) where a costume is required.  When it comes to children, you want something affordable, durable and fun.  The website has a huge selection, so you'll always find something to fit. Also, when you have children and you are going to a fancy dress party you don't want to be wearing any risque or too scary.  Fun Warehouse caters for all occasions and circumstances.




Halloween is a time we can let go and get a bit creative. The last few years I have dressed as a witch and my husband has been the usual standard vampire. I chose a Ghost Ship Shipwrecked Sweetie Costume and my husband chose a Gothic Count costume to try out.
 
 

Both costumes are great, well made, a great fit (not too tight) and they aren't tacky at all. You can dress them up as much or as little as you want.  My husband first tried his on and was letting me take pictures and then, he ran off to get his wig, which he said "makes the outfit perfect".  I think he secretly enjoys dressing up! What do you think?

 

The website is really easy to use and navigate around.  The pictures show a true representation of the costume and fitting is quite accurate (e.g a size 12 would fit a size 12!)

Fun Warehouse has an extensive range of costumes for all occasions (Halloween, themed nights out, Christmas etc) for both adults and children. The prices are very reasonable.  I even saw the same skeleton dress for less than I paid for it from another website (gutted!).

I would recommend this website as there is something for all occasions and tastes and very reasonable prices, many with added discounts.

Check out their site: www.funwarehouse.co.uk



Disclaimer:  I was sent some costumes to review.  This has not influenced my post and all views and opinions are my own.